The Condor A-TACS FG Operator Plate Carrier (MOPC-015) is a low-profile molle vest which can accept standard ceramic plates up to 10" x 13". Plate carriers have become the standard for both infantry and special operations forces around the world. The Condor Opertor Plate Carrier features both front and rear as well as side armor slots to provide full coverage. While many people don't need ballistic armor, the vest is covered with MOLLE webbing which allows for versatile mounting of modular pouches for any use. The webbing extends to the sides of the vest for increased useable area.
With a full array of pouches available, from M14 and M4 and M16 to AK magazine pouches, MOLLE pouches and Plate Carriers make it easy to adapt your gear to any loadout, whether it be for airsoft or combat. The Condor Plate Carrier is NTOA Member Tested and Recommended.
Condor Modular Operator Plate Carrier Features:
• Emergency drag handle.
• Detachable shoulder pads.
• Side release buckles on shoulders and internal waist strap.
• Accepts up to 10 x 13 SAPI or ESAPI plates.
• Accepts up to 6 x 8 side panel plates.
• Easy access to ballistic plates with pull down flaps.
• Adjustable/detachable cummerbund with pockets for side armor.
• One front map pocket with snap, hook & loop closure.
• All armor compartments (front, back & two side) have hook and loop panel.
• Lightly padded mesh on front and back harness for comfort and airflow.