Revision Military protective eyewear is top level eye protection designed for the harshest conditions, and in use by the US Military and others around the world. Revision Eyewear protects your eyes no matter what happens, and provides unparalleled vision.
The Revision Military Desert Locust Goggles exceed ANSI and US Military ratings for glasses and goggles for impact protection. Desert Locust design provides maximum peripheral vision and field of view. Flawless optical construction provides distortion free vision. Anti-fog and anti-scratch coating work to preserve visibility while maintaining impact and side protection. The low profile design ensures compatibility with helmets, binoculars, and night vision devices.
The Desert Locust U.S. Military Kit is APEL listed, with an NSN of 4240-01-547-6227 for the Black kit or 4240-01-592-8619 for the Tan goggles. This kit includes clear and smoke color lenses, a microfiber cleaning cloth, and a carry case.
Revision Military Desert Locust Goggles Features:
- Maximum Field of View
- Best in Class Anti-Fog Design
- Includes Stealth Sleeve Protective Pouch
- Includes Carry Case
- Distortion Free Vision
- Anti-Scratch Coating
- Anti-Fog OcuMax Coating
- Low Profile Design
- Full Frame Ventilation
- Two Interchangeable Lenses Included
- Optional Thermal Lens
- Optional RX Insert
- Superior Ballistic Protection
- High-impact system exceeds ANSI Z87.1-2010, EN 166 and U.S. military ballistic impact requirements for spectacles (MIL-PRF-31013, clause 188.8.131.52) and goggles (MIL-DTL-43511D, clause 3.5.10)