The MadBull Daniel Defense MFR is a fully licensed free float handguard for airsoft AR15 and M4 rifles. The benefit of the MFR is that the modular rail sections can be moved or installed without removing the rail from the rifle.
MadBull's Daniel Defense MFR is constructed of T6-6061 aircraft aluminum for strength and rigidity. Each rail system sports a full length upper rail which becomes an extension of the upper receiver rail. This allows for mounting of optics, PEQ, or front sights. The MFR includes 3 picatinny accessory rail segments, which can be attached at 7 mounting angles for complete customization of the rail system. Unlike other modular handguard designs, the DD MFR accessory rail sections can be attached without removing the rail from the AEG, making it much easier to install, move, and remove the rail segments.
The MadBull Daniel Defense MFR (Modular Float Rail) is a CNC Machined Modular Free Float Handguard. It is specifically designed to adequately cover a low profile gas block on a carbine or mid-length gas system barrel. The MFR has been engineered to provide each shooter with the ultimate in modular adaptability. Should the shooter desire, the tube can be run “slick” with an uninterrupted top rail that runs the length of the tube. In addition, the installation of Modular Picatinny Rails is accomplished with little effort. This allows you to have rails anywhere you need them and nowhere you don’t. The slim profile feature of the MFR 12.0 keeps the shooter’s support hand close to the bore which aids in firearm manipulation, and the design and construction allow for the attachment of Picatinny Rail Sections at standard 90 degree or offset angles.
- (1) MFR 12.0 Free Float Hand Guard with Mounting Hardware
- (3) 3 Inch Modular Picatinny Rail Sections with Mounting Hardware
- (1) Hardened Steel Barrel Nut
- (4) Set Screws
MadBull Daniel Defense MFR Handguard Modular Free Float Rail 12.0 Features:
- Fully licensed by Daniel Defense
- Free floating design that enhances accuracy
- Black anodize (Real steel is Military level III hard coat with Teflon coating)
- Blocked gas pipe tunnel to prevent mis-use on real guns
- Free Floating Barrel Design
- Light Weight
- T6-6061 Aluminum Construction
- Uninterrupted Upper Rail Platform
- Slim Profile
- Comes with 3 Mil-spec Picatinny Rails Sections
- Rail Sections can be removed completely for a slick handguard look or adjusted in different configurations to suit the shooters needs