This custom LM4 CQB MK18 is built to replicate the Naval Surface Warfare Center MK18 Mod1. This is the issue rifle used by Navy SEALs and other Naval special operations units. While original Mk18 Mod1 specifications call for FDE and Dark Bronze coloring, we're offering these both in the tan and black.
KWA LM4 PTR Mk18 Mod1 Features:
- AST Maple Leaf Diamond EVO II Hopup Bucking and steel tensioner tuned for .32g HPA BB's.
- Madbull licensed Daniel Defense MK18 9 Inch Free Float Quad Rail System
- Bolt stop Mod For more reliable Locks on empty.
- Sharp edges of bolt carrier polished to prevent chopping of o-rings.
- Added Retention Clip to the Chamber Block to stablize the Hopup unit and prevent Double Feed issues.
- 6 position adjustable SOPMOD Stock
- Magpul MOE Grip
LM4 PTR Mk18 Mod1 Specifications:
-Overall Length (Retracted) = 68.5 cm [27"]
-Overall Length (Extended) = 76.8 cm [30.25"]
-Outer Barrel Length = 26.16 cm [10.3"]
-Inner Barrel Length = 247 mm
-Inner Barrel Diameter = 6.05 mm
-Weight = 2.96 kg
-Barrel Thread = -14 mm
-Caliber = 6 mm
-Magazine Capacity = 40 rounds
-Rate of Fire = 13+ RPS
-Velocity = [390-430 FPS]
-Gas System = Force Velocity
-Propellant = Gas
Please Note: Optic, Sights, and Accessories not included.