The KeyMod universal interface system is a new innovation in the firearm industry used for weapon ergonomics and mounting tactical accessories. The KeyMod design was developed by VLTOR Weapons Systems and was open to the public domain by Noveske Rifleworks for all manufacturers to use.
KWA recognizes the benefits of this new design which allows for a wide range of accessory flexibility and weight reduction when compared to traditional quad rail systems and are proud to announce the KR KeyMod Weapons Platform. The KR series have been produced in several different lengths to accomodate a variety of needs.
The KM4 KR9 features a full metal alloy lower receiver that ensures the weapon is strong and robust. A metal flat top railed receiver allows the user to attach various optics. A six position crane stock gives the operator the most comfortable shooting position. Equipped with the proven 2GX gearbox and enhanced 2G hop-up bucking, the KM4 KR9 provides long lasting reliability and performance for those seeking a mission ready combat rifle.
- Inner Barrel Diameter: 6.05 mm
- Inner Barrel Length: 273 mm
- Outer Barrel Length: 10.5"
- Velocity: 330-350 FPS
- Full metal alloy flat top upper receiver
- Full metal alloy lower receiver
- Adjustable Hop-Up
- KWA 2GX gearbox
- KWA 2G high performance bucking
- Adjustable/Removeable front and rear sights
- 9" Free float KeyMod rail system
- 6 position battery crane stock
- Semi and full auto select fire
- Includes 2" polymer rail segments (2)