Condor's Stealth Operator Tactical Pants are feature packed pants that are designed for less conspicuous wear. The cut and material make for a comfortable, flexible pair of pants ideal for most applications.
These tactical trousers from Condor feature 3% spandex, which makes them comfortable and flexible. This allows for ease of motion when kneeling, running, or during other athletic movements. The knee is pre-articulated for better range of motion.
Like most tactical pants, Condor's Stealth Operator Pants (610T) feature built-in kneepad pockets, and an elastic waistband. Condor has added low-profile lay-flat cargo pockets with internal organizers, and reinforced front and rear pocket edges for longer life against pocket clips for knives and flashlights.
- stretchable rip-stop material for maximum comfort, mobility and durability.
- two large low profile cargo pocket inlayed to the side of the pants.
- internal gadget pocket located inside of each cargo pocket.
- deep back pockets with reinforced edge.
- articulated knee construction to maximize mobility in different position and movement.
- gusseted crotch.
- elastic waistband.
- inside knee pad pocket.
60%/37%/3% cotton-poly-spandex ripstop