The Condor Modular Hydration Vest is a MOLLE Tactical Vest with a built in pouch to hold a hydration system. MOLLE PALS straps allow for attachment of other tactical pouches.
With the built in hydration pouch, this eliminates the need for a separate hydration pouch. This allows for greater use of MOLLE space for other tactical gear. The Modular Hydration Vest features shooters pads in the shoulders with full MOLLE webbing over top. 3 buckle front closure.
The Condor Mesh Hydration Vest is a full MOLLE vest with built in hydration bladder pouch. With the integral hydration pouch and a full range of customizable MOLLE webbing, this vest is an excellent multi-mission rig.
While most MOLLE vests require the addition of a special pouch to carry a hydration bladder, this vest includes a built in pouch which allows you to carry a hydration bladder. By not having to buy a separate pouch, this vest ends up being less expensive than a standard MOLLE vest.
- Heavy webbing over entire vest for modular attachments.
- Three quick-release buckle in front.
- Padded adjustable shoulders.
- Emergency drag handle on the back.
- Build-In Hydration pouch. (bladder not included)
- 3-D foam padded back for comfort and airflow.
- Four internal mesh pockets, two on each side.
- Six belt loops for any web belt to secure vest.
(belt not included)