This ambidextrous holster from Condor is MOLLE compatible and will mount to a belt or MOLLE vest for either right or left hand use. With both a thumb-break strap and elastic retention, this holster will keep your pistol secure and accessible.
The ambidextrous holster includes a single pistol magazine pouch. The pistol mag pouch can be detached and mounted on any PALS webbing. MOLLE straps on both sides of the holster allow for ambidextrous mounting, but also allow for attachment of other accessories, if desired.
Condor 1911 Ambidextrous MOLLE Holster Features:
- Modular design for left or right hand.
- Retention system with secondary elastic cord to secure weapon.
- One single pistol mag pouch included
- Three different models for 1911, Beretta, Glock, or similar pistols.
- Each holster comes with two removable MOLLE straps.
The 1911 Model MOLLE holster will fit 1911 handguns with and without a rail, as well as other similarly sized pistols such as the CZ75 or KWA KZ75 or WE Browning.
The Beretta Model MOLLE holster will M9 or M92 handguns with and without a rail, as well as other similar pistols such as the H&K USP.
The Glock Model MOLLE holster will ft all gen Glock handguns, as well as the KWA ATP or other similar size pistols.