he Condor Fuel Hydration Backpack is designed as a lightweight day pack and hydration backpack. It features a smaller outside pocket, a large main pouch, and includes a 2.5 liter water bladder.
The slim design of the Condor Fuel Hydration Backpack (165-001) makes it ideal for day hikes, short trips, or use as an accessory pack with a tactical loadout. MOLLE webbing on the back panel allows for addition of other pouches, while the top velcro panel will sport morale or ID patches. The outer compartment is great for smaller items. The main body has a felt lined gadget pouch for phones or cameras, and has a large main pouch with an internal divider. In addition, there is a hydration compartment between the body of the pack and the padded back. This hydration sleeve houses up to a 3 liter water carrier, and has ports to either shoulder for the hose. The pack includes a 2.5 liter water bladder.
- Main compartment with document sleeve.
- Outer compartment with hook & loop panel, mesh pocket, and divider.
- Quick-access gadget pocket with fleece lining.
- 2 side pocket for small accessories.
- Padded back panel and shoulder strap with mesh reinforcement to maximize air flow.
- Detachable waist strap.
- 2.5L TPU material bladder with bite valve included.