The classy Dan Wesson Model 715 double-action revolver is back in production. For revolver lovers, that is big – and welcome news. This highly accurate Airsoft gun replica features all the details that you find on the real firearm. From the one-piece 6-inch heavy barrel, complete with vent rib with threading for mounting accessories, to the Hogue rubber grip. The grip shell has an ingenious integrated tool for tightening the CO2 cartridge that powers the revolver. Even the forward cylinder latch and the clockwise rotation of the cylinder have been precisely replicated from the real firearm. Dan Wesson revolvers became legendary as the preferred choice of serious revolver hunters and competition shooters because they were extremely well made and accurate – now the legend has been reborn in Airsoft guns.
Includes a speed loader and six cartridges.
Color: Steel Grey
- Easy accessible adjustable Hop-up system, Yeah you heard that rigth a revolver with MotherF%$#&%! Hopup.
- Velocity: 100ms/330fps
- Barrel length:140mm
- Fully adjustable rear sight
- Discreet safety switch
- Fully licensed by Dan Wesson
- Houge® imitation rubber grip design with carved DW logo
- Unique front cylinder release latch functionality
- Integrated tool for tightening CO2 cartridge
- .357 Magnum engraving on the full metal heavy duty outer barrel
- Rough patterned hammer design for improved thumb grip
- Better and more precise drum lock design
- Smoother (easier) trigger pull compared to existing DW models
- Impressive weight of more than 1.2 kilos