The Ares Amoeba AM-014 is a CQB design M4 style airsoft gun that uses a modern collapsible stock and a modular free float rail system for ultimate versatility. The mock suppressor extends from the compact rail system for a unique and agressive look, while still retaining a slick tubular modular rail system to supply the user with a comfortable hold on the front of the rifle.
Externally, the Amoeba AM-014 features the unique stock and rail system, but is also equipped with a pair of folding iron sights. This allows for use in standalone configuration, as well as with an added red dot sight and can be folded up or down depending on user preference. The rail includes movable picatinny rail segments allowing for various customization options.
Internally, the Ares Amoeba uses an integrated MOSFET with a programmable fire control system, which allows for semi/auto and burst fire modes and provides LiPo protection against the adverse effects of a 7.4v or 11.1v LiPos. The gearbox features a quick-change spring guide and the power step-up system. A 6.03mm tightbore is included for solid accuracy right out of the box.
Ares Amoeba AM-014 Honey Badger Features:
- Velocity: 400 FPS w/ .20g BB
- Weight: 2616 grams
- Overall Length: 765mm
- Extremely tough billet-style Nylon Polymer recivers
- Compact design is perfect for CQB or for vehicle usage
- Textured pistol grip
- 2-position PDW Style stock
- Easy to access battery compartment
- Flip-up removable front and rear sight
- Enlarged magazine release button
- Full metal gearbox with reinforced internals & Quick-change spring guide
- ARES unique built-in Electronic Firing Control System (EFCS - Safe / Semi / 3rd Burst / Full Auto) WITH LiPo Protection from 7.4v and 11.1v LiPo batteries
- Gearbox programmable via EFCS programming unit (sold seperately)
- Flat top receiver for 20mm Picatinny / Weaver mounted optics and accessories
- Aluminum alloy free float modular RIS handguard
- 2x long rail sections and 2x short rail sections
- Troy-style flip-up BUIS